Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I am the Phantom of the Opera
I am the Phantom of the Opera. My real name is Erik. My life is very dreadful. I was born in France. My mother is not good. She is afraid of me. Because my face was burned from a fire at my house. My life is bad. No friend, no family and nobody around me. My job is a builder. I have made money building house. I spend the money for living. I like music, so I listen to a lot of music. I lived a quiet countryside, but now, I live in the house on the lake under Opera House. My house look like grand house. I have to go there by boat. I have lived for ten year so far. New directors are all fools. I hate them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment